THE BEST SHOW IN TOWN

The American Ream

The American Ream

They Say Money Is Nothing To Joke About
Clearly, They Haven’t Met Me Yet

Get Your Tickets

MANAGING YOUR MONEY can seem complicated, even scary. For 20+ years, I’ve helped people keep more of what they make – legally and ethically – by plugging financial leaks and finding cash that is rightfully theirs. That’s bottom line – spendable cash – without working harder.

money is our common ground, a universal experience

For some, it provides a life of freedom and opportunity. For most, it creates a losing game. We work harder, or longer, or both. We postpone today for a future dream so that “one day, some day.”

There is a better way. I call it – Win, Then Play.

And I’m going to show you how.

Watch This
WSJ & NYT BESTSELLING AUTHOR, HUSBAND, FATHER, MILDLY FUNNY

Bestselling Author

Garrett’s books disrupt the system and ideologies that undermine your financial independence. His debut, Killing Sacred Cows was a New York Times bestseller dispelling many of the money myths.

EXPLORE THE LIBRARY

Keynote Speaker

Garrett combines theatricality with storytelling and comedy to deliver paradigm-shifting teaching about money and provide audiences with powerful breakthroughs.

BOOK GARRETT

Liberator of Cash Flow

Don’t wait 30 years to enjoy your cash. Garrett will help you identify your financial leaks and keep more of what you make. Let’s boost your bottom line today.

GET FINANCIAL HELP
EXPERIENCE THE, UM, EXPERIENCE

MONEY DONE DIFFERENTLY

In his Win, Then Play theatrical keynote, Garrett reveals the simple shifts anyone can make to achieve financial independence.

You’ll learn how to keep more of what you make, how to create cash flow with your ideas from day one, and how to prove and profit from new ideas before spending a dime.

Put money in its proper place – as a tool to serve you.

Book Garrett
THE GUNDERSONS

MY FAMILY

A recovered miser and former card-carrying member of the “hustle and grind” club – there were times in my life I found myself stuck in losing financial games.

I then made an important shift that radically improved my quality of life, my relationships, and – of course – my wealth.

Now I want the same for you.

What the critics are saying about me

RICH DAD POOR DAD

ROBERT KIYOSAKI

If you want to stay poor or middle class, listen to Suze Orman or Dave Ramsey. If you want improve yourself and get financial education of the rich, listen to Garrett Gunderson.

JJ VIRGIN & ASSOC.

JJ VIRGIN

Garrett came and spoke at our event last year and blew the group away. This is such a huge topic for our world where we are good at making money and not necessarily great at keeping it … He is absolutely fantastic.

LIFEBOOK

JON & MISSY BUTCHER

Garrett has been our personal financial advisor for over a decade and his financial philosophy has been a total game changer for us and for the Lifebook Community.

MORE TESTIMONIALS
BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO

FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE

95% of Americans are not financially independent by age 65. Garrett can show what the other 5% are doing.

TAKE THE FIRST STEP

Did you know YOU have a “Money Persona” that rules every financial decision you make?

Take The Quiz

Did you know YOU have a “Money Persona” that rules every financial decision you make?

Take The Quiz